From: Code for Libraries [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Kari R Smith [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2013 9:06 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] WANTED:  Open source solution converting OST to PST and OST to MBOX

Thanks Mike.
What we are specifically looking for is a converter for .OST or .PST files that have been given to me completely separated from the ability to deal with the account live on a server.  There are some good commercial solutions (Emailchemy and Aid4Mail) that do the conversions but in this case are looking for a bulk transformation solution.

Will post back to the list progress made on this topic.  We are currently working on it as part 1 of a use case / solution pack at the OPF Digital Forensics hackathon.  [wiki.opf-labs.org]

Kari Smith
MIT Institute Archives and Special Collections
MIT Libraries