Hi,

Not sure if this would be worth a look. Does Codabar and Code39. It's a
wireless barcode scanner capable of pairing via bluetooth with my iPhone
4S (can't verify that it works with other iOS things).

http://bit.ly/motorolacs3000

Acts as a wireless keyboard so it can easily scan barcodes into a text
file.

Hope this helps. Take care,
Joe Montibello, MLIS
Library Systems Manager