What: Help plan a hackathon at ALA!
Where: Hilton Chicago Marquette Room, 720 S Michigan Ave, Chicago, Illinois 60605
When: Sunday, June 29 from 1-2:30pm CST.

Wouldn't it be awesome to have a hackathon at ALA? Hell yea, it would. We need you to help make it happen! Come to the Library Code Year Interest Group meeting at ALA Annual on June 29 from 1-2:30 at the Hilton Chicago Marquette Room, and let's start this conversation.

Topics for discussion:
- Host it at Midwinter in Philly or Annual in Las Vegas?
- Format: 12 hours? 24 hours? All weekend?
- Projects: what should we hack? DPLA? LibraryBox?
- Partners: who could help us make this better (and offer prizes)?
- Tech Talks: perhaps a speaker or two, maybe a well-known local or someone already speaking at the conference.
- Website, t-shirts, etc.

Zach Coble
Systems and Emerging Technologies Librarian
Gettysburg College
twitter: coblezc