Hi Nina,

I had a workshop about Drupal in libraries 2 weeks ago at ELAG
conference, and did the same thing. I found for 1) and 2) that these
are the sources. I haven't found others.

3) we created a distribution for eXtensible Catalog
(https://drupal.org/project/xc_installation). Right now it is for D6,
we are working hard to release a D7 version -- within weeks (wearing
my optimistic hat).

4) I would welcome any cooperation. What I can contribute to is module
develpment cooperation ideas.
Each module somehow fighting with the following problems:
- storing records
- indexing
- authentication through ILS
- enhancing metadata (cover images, TOC, etc. from external sources)
- involvements of RDFa and other semantic technologies
- ...

I can imagine a common API for each of these problems (some of them
relative easy tasks, some of them hard ones). It needs designing,
writing some white paper-like documents, and cooperative works. In XC
we have lots of components, some of them can be "externalized" to
independent and reusable modules, and some of them right now have
strong dependency on our ecosystem.

What I see as a problem, that there are very few module developer in
this field and they are distributed in different locations. I don't
know others' financial background, but I can't afford myself to go to
a US Drupal event, but I would be happy, if I could participate in an
online conversation - in Skype or in an IRC channel (should we set a
#drupal-library channel? -- i guess the critical mass is still
missing).

Regards,
Péter Király

--