We are using the service of journaltocs. For each journal in our catalog our users subscribe to, we save the RSS feed weekly and compare it with the RSS feed of the week before. If there are new publications we will mail a formatted overview of new titles using an xslt.
It is a very popular service.

Peter

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPete

Op 24 jun. 2013 om 23:07 heeft "Larson, Catherine" <[log in to unmask]> het volgende geschreven: