Hi all,

I'm working on an application that will interface with SFX via its Rapid Service Indicator to check if full text for an item is available. I am having trouble querying the API however. I scheduled the index build on our test instance for last night. Today, I have tried querying the index with a number of items that I know we have access to via SFX. However, I receive consistently the response that the item  was not found. I would like to be able to debug this in some way, perhaps through looking at some log files, but I don't really know where to start. Does anyone have any experience that could point me in the right direction?

Below is a sample xml query:

<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<IDENTIFIER_REQUEST VERSION="1.0" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="ISSNRequest.xsd" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
<IDENTIFIER_REQUEST_ITEM>
<IDENTIFIER>OBJECT_ID:110978966563592</IDENTIFIER>
</IDENTIFIER_REQUEST_ITEM>
</IDENTIFIER_REQUEST>

And here is the response:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<IDENTIFIER_RESPONSE VERSION="1.0">
  <IDENTIFIER_REQUEST_RESULT RESULT="OK" />
  <IDENTIFIER_RESPONSE_ITEM>
    <IDENTIFIER_REQUEST_ITEM>
      <IDENTIFIER>OBJECT_ID:110978966563592</IDENTIFIER>
    </IDENTIFIER_REQUEST_ITEM>
    <IDENTIFIER_RESPONSE_DETAILS>
      <AVAILABLE_SERVICES></AVAILABLE_SERVICES>
      <OBJECT_ID></OBJECT_ID>
      <PEER_REVIEWED></PEER_REVIEWED>
      <RESULT>not found</RESULT>
    </IDENTIFIER_RESPONSE_DETAILS>
  </IDENTIFIER_RESPONSE_ITEM>
  <REQUESTED_SERVICES></REQUESTED_SERVICES>
</IDENTIFIER_RESPONSE>

Many thanks,

Ronan McHugh
The Royal Library of Denmark