I am building an auto-suggest feature into our library's search box, and I am wanting to include LOC subject headings in my suggestions list. Does anyone know of any web service that allows for automated harvesting of LOC Subject Headings? I am also looking for name authorities, for that matter. Any format will be acceptable to me: RDF, XML, JSON, HTML, CSV... I have spent a while Googling with no luck, but this seems like the sort of general-purpose thing that a lot of people would be interested in. I feel like I must be missing something. Any help is appreciated.

Josh Welker
Electronic/Media Services Librarian
College Liaison
University Libraries