Copy cataloguing through Z39.50 is one of the most powerful Koha features. It runs parallel queries on one or more Z39.50 servers at your choice.
See the process in 4 pictures (in Italian, sorry) [1] or in the Koha manual [2].
HTH. Stefano

[1] <https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=452348601517078&set=a.452348588183746.1073741830.419787368106535&type=3&theater>
[2] <http://manual.koha-community.org/3.12/en/cataloging.html#addbibrec>