I have crosswalked the Project Gutenberg RDF/DC metadata to MARC.  I would
like to make these files available to any library that is interested.

I thought that I would put them on my website via FTP but don't know if
that is the best way.  Don't have an ftp client myself so was thinking that
that may be now passé.

I tried using Google Drive with access available via the link to two
versions of the files, UTF8 and MARC8.  However, it seems that that is not
a viable solution.  I can access the files with the URLs provided by
setting the access to anyone with the URL but doesn't work for some of
those testing it for me or with the links I have on my webpage..

I have five folders with files of about 38 MB total.  I have separated the
ebooks, audio books, juvenile content, miscellaneous and non-Latin scripts
such as Chinese, Modern Greek.  Most of the content is in the ebook folder.

I would like to make access as easy as possible.

Google Drive seems to work for me.  Here's the link to my page with the
links in case you would like to look at the folders.  Works for me but not
for everyone who's tried it.

http://dbpearsonmlis.com/ProjectGutenbergMarcRecords.html

thanks,
dana