Does anyone know of sources of which books have been reviewed by what resources that could be used in automating collection development suggestions, say, for the past year's titles that one might want to buy in e-book form?  I am looking for something that can be queried by API. The idea just occurred to me as we face the end of the year, want to decide what to purchase in ebook form, and I'm just reading a TLS review about the false promises of the Internet :) ....

Cindy Harper
Electronic Services and Serials Librarian
Virginia Theological Seminary
3737 Seminary Road
Alexandria VA 22304
703-461-1794