Kevin,

don't know yet since don't know how to unzip the file...bz2?...in any case,
I'm guessing that there is no post transformation editing that most
libraries would insist upon...eg, subject headings in the metadata are
strings with hyphens separating subjects from subheadings and spatial,
temporal, genre subfields have to be introduced...some content needs to go
into 600,610, 611,630,651 fields...for more on the post transform editing
see:

http://dbpearsonmlis.com/GPmetadata.html

dana

--