Dear List

We are hosting a round table discussion about imaging technologies and work flow around the ALA conference in Chicago. Please see more detailed information below.

Peter

http://www.dtdch.com/event/event/dt-dch-phase-one-present-cultural-heritage-round-table-06272013

Cultural Heritage Round Table

The Digital Transitions Division of Cultural Heritage invites our clients and cultural heritage professionals to participate in a technical round table discussion with Phase One and our panel of industry experts. We will be holding our event during the ALA Annual Conference in Chicago.

Overview of Topics

	• Industry Insight: Hardware / Technology
Jacob Sune S๘rensen, Phase One Hardware Engineering Manager
	• Rapid Capture of Film & Quality Assurance
	• Transitioning from Scanback to Full Area Area Sensors
	• Book Packaging / Industry Analysis
This is an excellent opportunity for the cultural heritage community to discuss their perspectives in an open forum, and also help impact the future roadmap for imaging technologies.

Not attending the ALA conference but will be in the area? No worries! Attendance to the ALA Conference is not required to attend the round table.

Please register as soon as possible, as there is very limited seating.

If you would like more information, please contact Peter Siegel, Division of Cultural Heritage Director, at 1.877.f/ortless (367-8537) ext. 228 or email [log in to unmask]

Peter Siegel
Director, Division of Cultural Heritage
Digital Transitions

http://www.dtdch.com

Sales • Training • Support
Book Capture | Reprographic Systems | Asset Management | More

Website • Blog • RSS

Office      212.529.6825 x228
Toll-Free  877.367.8537
Fax          212.504.2713