****Please excuse cross-posting****

Call for Proposals, VRA Milwaukee 2014

The Visual Resources Association's 32nd Annual Conference will be held in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, from Wednesday March 12th through Saturday March 15st in the elegant and historic Pfister Hotel.

Proposals are now being solicited for the 2014 program sessions, workshops, papers, posters, special interest/user groups, and case studies.  All proposals are welcome.  Click here to go to the conference proposal form, which can also be accessed through the Visual Resources Association Conferences page.

The quality of conference content depends upon YOUR ideas and contributions, so get those creative juices flowing.   Use suggested topics from VRA members (see below) or your imagination to propose ideas which expand our outlooks beyond that which is familiar.  If there is an area of concern or interest that you feel has not been adequately addressed in previous programs, do consider participating in this process by submitting a proposal.  Moderators may put out calls for speakers within a proposed topic before submission of completed topics.  The VRA Executive Board will be looking for complete, concise and articulate submissions with lists of presenters, when applicable.  Specificity regarding audio-visual needs including live internet connectivity is recommended.

Questions about the proposal process and the various presentation formats included in the VRA Conference program can be directed to me at <[log in to unmask]>.

The proposal deadline is July 15, 2013.  I look forward to receiving your proposals!

Sincerely,

Steven Kowalik

Steven Kowalik, MSLS
Vice President for Conference Program, Visual Resources Association

Zabar Art Library, Hunter College/CUNY

695 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10065

tel: 212-772-5054