Hey Butch, funny you would email while I was volunteering you for a
telephone call. See below.  John Faundeen, at EROS, who is the Chair of the
Preservation Committee of ASPRS wanted to me to give an update on the
GeoMAPP project. Since I have been at the Division of Oil and Gas, I
haven't been keeping tabs on what you guys have been doing. Would you be
able to do this for me and John.  I really don't know what is going on
right now.

I would really appreciate it.
Cindy

Would you be able to give a summary of the GeoMAPP activities and how some
outputs may be of interest to ASPRS at the DPAC meeting tomorrow at 9:00 CT?

John Faundeen, Archivist
U.S. Geological Survey, EROS Center
47914-252nd Street, Sioux Falls, SD 57198 USA
Office: 605-594-6092  Mobile: 605-838-7081
Fax: 707-222-0223 Email: [log in to unmask]

--
Cindy Clark
GIS Coordinator