NDSA Content WG members,

The Geospatial subgroup has been hard at work for the past few months and we are submitting for your review the document "NDSA White Paper: Issues in the Appraisal and Selection of Geospatial Data."

The report was authored by Steve Morris of the NC State University Libraries with significant input, review and editing from the membership of the Geospatial subgroup.

We're excited about the work but recognize the value of review by the Content WG prior to sending it off to the NDSA Coordination Group for final approval and release as an official NDSA document.

If you could kindly take a few moments to review and provide comments we'd greatly appreciate it. Any comments (feel free to use "track changes" if that works for you) should be sent to both Brett Abrams ([log in to unmask]) and I by COB Tuesday June 18.

Thanks,

Butch

Butch Lazorchak
Digital Archivist
Library of Congress
National Digital Information Infrastructure and Preservation Program [log in to unmask]
(202) 707-2603
facebook.com/digitalpreservation
@ndiipp