This is to announce that we have received funding for the final two years
of a three year project to build a digital archives.  We are searching for
an archivist to serve as project consultant and provide oversight to
ensure the digital archives is built and implemented in accordance with
international standards and current best practices for long-term,
trustworthy preservation of digital records.

Please pass this notice for professional services to anyone you think may
be interested.  Information on the notice can be found at:
http://spo3.hawaii.gov/notices/notices/bbb932155fe707a56a1ee34856a05a8e

and the notice itself at:
http://spo3.hawaii.gov/notices/notices/bbb932155fe707a56a1ee34856a05a8e/getfile?filename=solicitation-for-professional-services-2013.pdf

Thanks everyone,