The NDSA infrastructure working group invites you to join our next call. We will have Steven Morales, of the Digital Preservation Network (DPN) join us to share work on DPN and discuss the project. Please feel free to share this invitation with members of your NDSA member organization who might not be on either the NDSA all or infrastructure email lists.

Date/Time: 2:00pm EST, Tuesday, June 25, 2013.
Call-in number:  866-469-3239
Participant access code:  21408589

Background on DPN: http://www.dpn.org/
"The Digital Preservation Network (DPN) was formed to ensure that the complete scholarly record is preserved for future generations. DPN uses a federated approach to preservation. The higher education community has created many digital repositories to provide long-term preservation and access. By replicating multiple dark copies of these collections in diverse nodes, DPN protects against the risk of catastrophic loss due to technology, organizational or natural disasters."

Best,
Trevor Owens
Digital Archivist
The Library of Congress