You might also be able to do it with some kind of naive approach: import to
excel as a space-delimited file; whatever the rightmost column ends up
being, go one to the right, then you should be able to use the MAX()
function (perhaps with some embellishment to ignore non-numeric text) to
pick out the largest number from the imported cells. Then sort on the new
column.