There certainly is.

We held a Code4Lib NW a few years ago in Portland. It was well attended. I
think it would be great we could get better organized about an annual(?)
event.

I've also been batting around the idea of doing a regional LODLAM Summit
event for the West/Northwest. I'm hoping to have that put together for
early next year.

- Tom

On Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 11:57 AM, Amy Vecchione <[log in to unmask]