The University of Manchester Library is one of only five National Research
Libraries and the third largest academic library in the UK. Our vast and rich
collections (both print and increasingly digital) help us to deliver a world-
class library and information service for the University of Manchester. While
our primary objective is to meet the learning, teaching and research needs of
University members, we are also fully committed to widening access to our
services to individual researchers, local schools and others in the regional
community

The Research Data Management (RDM) Service is a new service at the University
of Manchester, brought about to support our researchers in undertaking the
management of their research data in compliance with University and Funder
policies.

Your responsibilities will include responding to day-to-day queries, working
with researchers on research data management plans, assistance in training
researchers, maintenance of the website, guidance and training materials.

This post is available from 1 July 2013 for a period of three years.

**Informal enquiries**
Please send any enquiries to John Blunden-Ellis

Email: [log in to unmask]

The University of Manchester values a diverse workforce and welcomes
applications from all sections of the community.

**Further particulars**
[ASX-02968 RDM Service Support Analyst (PDF, 11. Kb)](https://www.jobs.manches
ter.ac.uk/Candidatesaa/Preview.aspx?clientid=73&attachmentid=7108)

The University of Manchester -The University of Manchester Library

Closing date :11/07/2013

Reference :ASX-02968

Faculty / Organisational unit :Academic Services

Division :Digital Technologies & Services

Salary :£24,766 to £28,685

Employment type :Fixed Term

Duration:3 years

Hours per week :Full-time