I'd echo the other comments that finding reliable data is problematic but as a suggestion of reasonably good data you could try:

Names was a Jisc funded project that as far as I know isn't currently active but the data available should be of reasonable quality I think. More details on the project available at http://names.mimas.ac.uk/files/Final_Report_Names_Phase_Two_September_2011.pdf

Names: for author names + identifiers - e.g. http://names.mimas.ac.uk/individual/25256.html?&outputfields=identifiers (this one has an ISNI)
Names also provides links to Journal articles - e.g. for same person http://names.mimas.ac.uk/individual/25256.html?&outputfields=resultpublications
You could then use the Crossref DOI lookup service to get journal identifiers

Not sure this will get you what you need but might be worth a look

Owen

Owen Stephens
Owen Stephens Consulting
Web: http://www.ostephens.com