  Paul Albert <[log in to unmask]> writes

> I am exploring methods for author disambiguation, and I would like to have access to one or more set of well-disambiguated data set containing:
>  – a unique author identifier (email address, institutional identifier)
>  – a unique article identifier (PMID, DOI, etc.)
>  – a unique journal identifier (ISSN)

  The RePEc Author service (created by yours truly in the late 90s)
  was the first author claiming service. Its data is freely available,
  bar email addresses.

  You probably want to get the entire RePEc dataset and then filter
  what you want.

  Cheers,

  Thomas Krichel                    http://openlib.org/home/krichel
                                                skype:thomaskrichel