Did someone ask for a Hydra-like thing using Python?

https://github.com/emory-libraries/eulfedora

It's really a pretty cool piece of work, and worth a look, even if you're
absolutely sure RoR (or PHP and Drupal, or Java) is your thing.

--
HARDY POTTINGER <[log in to unmask]>
University of Missouri Library Systems

--Norton Juster, The Phantom Tollbooth