I'm not sure this is the right place to ask, but is there anyone on the list that would consider themselves a Polaris/Simply Reports guru? We're having some trouble feeling like we're getting the information we want. I have also asked Polaris but I know that sometimes talking to people who really use the stuff out in a library is more helpful.

Apologies if you're seeing this a few times today.

John Klima
Assistant Director
Waukesha Public Library
262-524-3688
The opinions expressed are mine and do not necessarily represent those of the Waukesha Public Library or the City of Waukesha.