We installed  Find my iPad through iCloud. We have not needed to use it because we have a strong circulation policy<http://blog.spu.edu/librarytechdesk/files/2012/09/iPad-Checkout-Policy-2012.pdf> that will fine the students if they are late or do not return it. The fine goes directly to their student account (won't be able to register for classes, for example).

Ryan Ingersoll
Head of Library Technology
Seattle Pacific University
206.281.2287 :: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
spu.edu/library<http://spu.edu/library>

Tech Desk
Technology tools, assistance, and space for students to discover, create, and share.
spu.edu/library/tech-desk
blog.spu.edu/librarytechdesk