Hi Kate,

I plan to be there.

Best,
Meghan

Meghan Banach Bergin
Coordinator, Bibliographic Access and Metadata Unit
Information Resources Management Department/W.E.B. Du Bois Library
University of Massachusetts
154 Hicks Way
Amherst, MA  01003
Telephone  (413) 545-6846
Fax  (413) 545-6494
E-mail  [log in to unmask]

Quoting "Zwaard, Kate" <[log in to unmask]>:

> Hi, everyone,
>
> Due to some scheduling conflicts, the plan for the in-person meeting
> at Digital Preservation 2013 [1] on Tuesday July 23rd has changed
> slightly.
>
> We'll meet in the lobby of the hotel [2] at 11 a.m. for a walk over
> to Hard Times Café [3]. If you miss us, you can meet us there [4].
>
> The agenda for lunch will be an informal discussion of projects, new
> project ideas, and general suggestions for improvement. We will not
> have a WebEx (although I'm happy to read aloud any messages sent in
> for the group), and we'll pick back up with our regular programming
> in August.
>
> Please let us know if you plan on coming so we can update the reservation.
>
> -Kate
>
> [1]http://www.digitalpreservation.gov/meetings/ndiipp13.html
>
> [2] Westin Alexandria, 400 Courthouse Square, Alexandria, VA 22314
>
> [3] 1404 King Street, Alexandria VA, www.hardtimes.com
>
> [4] http://goo.gl/maps/bn5Wq

> write to: mailto:[log in to unmask]
> or click the following link:
> http://list.digitalpreservation.gov/scripts/wa-DIGITAL.exe?SUBED1=NDSA-STANDARDS&A=1

"If you don't like change, you're going to like irrelevance even
less."--General Eric Shinseki, former U.S. Army Chief of Staff