Dear NDSA,

While it won't officially launch to the world until next week, I'm sending you a sneak peak of the completed 2014 National Agenda for Digital Stewardship.

Thanks to all of you who contributed ideas, comments, and suggestions. I'm very proud of the work that the NDSA leaders have done on this piece and I think you will be too!

If you would like to promote the 2014 National Agenda for Digital Stewardship, our official launch of the document is Tuesday, July 23, 2013. Feel free to contact Butch Lazorchak ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) or Carol Minton Morris ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) for more information on how to get involved in promoting this important document.

All best,

Michelle

Michelle Gallinger
Digital Programs Coordinator