REMINDER to send me your lunch order if you want a sandwich picked up for next Tuesday's meeting. See below for details.
Abbie

-----Original Message-----
From: The NDSA Content working group list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Grotke, Abigail
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2013 4:39 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [NDSA-CONTENT] CWG Meeting details for next week / lunch orders

Hi all,
For those attending our in-person meeting next week in Alexandria, VA, here are the details. See below about the most important part - lunch ordering!

Venue: Westin Alexandria
400 Courthouse Square
Alexandria, VA 22314

Our meeting will be in Room Edison C, from 11:15am - 12:45pm.
Feel free to come late or leave early - we'd love to have you for whatever time you can make.

Unfortunately there will be no phone bridge or webex - this is onsite only. We'll have minutes taken and posted to the wiki sometime after.

>>PROPOSED AGENDA<<
All: please let us know if you have suggestions about other topics to discuss.

--Review current structure, recent Content Team changes --Review CWG survey results --Brainstorm about:
     -how content teams can work better
     -future meeting topics: what we would be most useful for our all-hands calls (discussions/presentations)
     -projects or activities that the content teams or the CWG whole might work on (ie, web archiving and other surveys, more content matters interviews, "Content" awards - bring your ideas!!)

>>NOTES ABOUT LUNCH<<

This will be a working lunch. However, no lunch is provided on the first day of DigPres2013, so we have to make other arrangements.

If folks are interested, we can arrange for sandwiches to be ordered from this place (http://www.jimmyjohns.com/homepage.aspx) and someone from the NDIIPP team will kindly pick them up for us and deliver to our meeting.

If you would like something from Jimmy John's, please review the menu: http://www.jimmyjohns.com/menu/menu.aspx and let Abbie ([log in to unmask]) know what you want by Friday COB. NOTE: PLEASE provide your own beverage and bring cash Tuesday for your order. Abbie will be pre-footing the bill and can be reimbursed during the meeting.

If that doesn't appeal, feel free to bring along food on your own -- a list of nearby restaurants is on this page: http://digitalpreservation.gov/meetings/register/lodging.html.

We look forward to seeing you all next week! Let us know if any questions.
Abbie & Cathy

Abbie Grotke | Web Archiving Team Lead | Office of Strategic Initiatives National Digital Information Infrastructure and Preservation Program | Library of Congress http://www.loc.gov/webarchiving/ | http://www.digitalpreservation.gov<http://www.digitalpreservation.gov/>
202-707-2833 | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | @agrotke

write to: mailto:[log in to unmask]
or click the following link:
http://list.digitalpreservation.gov/scripts/wa-DIGITAL.exe?SUBED1=NDSA-CONTENT&A=1