Hi Folks,
The March on Washington 50th Anniversary is August 28 and the Library will be opening an exhibition in the Graphics Art Gallery called "A Day Like No Other: Commemorating the 50th Anniversary of the March on Washington."
The social media folks at LC are planning to coordinate some posts related to the March on their blogs, during the week of August 26, but especially on the 50th Anniversary date on August 28.

We'd like to do something on the Signal blog post as well, and are wondering if there are any NDSA members that have related digital collections or items that you are preserving/stewarding that might be of interest for a Content Matters interview or guest post.

If you've got something you'd be willing to talk about, let me know!

Abbie

Abbie Grotke | Web Archiving Team Lead | Office of Strategic Initiatives
National Digital Information Infrastructure and Preservation Program | Library of Congress
http://www.loc.gov/webarchiving/ | http://www.digitalpreservation.gov<http://www.digitalpreservation.gov/>
202-707-2833 | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | @agrotke