1 or 2.

On Wednesday, July 31, 2013, Michelle A. Paolillo wrote:

> Option 3 would suit me best.
> Michelle

Micah Altman, Ph.D. <http://micahaltman.com>           Twitter: @drmaltman

Director of Research -- MIT Libraries; Head/Scientist, Program on
Information Science
Non-Resident Senior Fellow, Brookings Institution
"Entia non sunt multiplicanda sine necessitate" - Doctor Invincibilis
(Corollary, "Ad indicia spectate.")