1

Best,

Luciano

On Jul 30, 2013, at 2:56 PM, "Karen Cariani" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm trying to to reschedule today's call and would like some input on what would work best for everyone…..
>
> Please vote for 1 of the options below:
>
>  1.  reschedule call for the next week (July 31-Aug 9)
>  2.  Skip the July call and just meet again Aug 27
>  3.  Reschedule July and Aug call for sometime in mid Aug (between Aug 5-16) and cancel Aug 27 call.
>
> Let me know your preference…
> Karen

> write to: mailto:[log in to unmask]
> or click the following link:
> http://list.digitalpreservation.gov/scripts/wa-DIGITAL.exe?SUBED1=NDSA-INFRASTRUCTURE&A=1

and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in
reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete the material
from any computer.