We use Suma. This may or may not have something to do with the fact that
Jason Casden works upstairs from our reference desk. Setting that aside,
we've found it to fit well with our needs, especially since the locational
component allows us to track roving reference by location. If you keep very
detailed stats (e.g., many categories, recording exact timelengths for
interactions, etc) it might not be as ideal. We record 3 dimensions other
than location: question type (4 kinds), medium (phone or in person), and
duration (very short, short, medium, long).

http://www.lib.ncsu.edu/dli/projects/spaceassesstool

-dre.