On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 11:57:21AM -0400, Nate Hill wrote:
> Is anyone on the list using mac computers and bootcamp or some other
> partition to offer public access to either a mac or windows environment for
> their users?  This seems like ti could be a pretty cool option to present
> folks with.
>
> Any thoughts on the matter?  I'm trying to figure out what to replace our
> public computers with here in Chattanooga.  Obviously I want them to be
> both inexpensive and awesome.

I forgot to mention ReFit [0] (now defunct but should still work) and/or ReFind which is recommended at their Website.

This will allow a user to select which OS to boot after POST.

./fxk

[0] http://refit.sourceforge.net/

--
People are beginning to notice you.  Try dressing before you leave the house.