So VirtualBox allows you to feel like you are switching your OS without
rebooting, correct?
A user can, for example, fire up a Mac and then if they want to launch a
Windows environment they can do so with a double-click, yes?
Thanks all for your thoughts on this, it is helpful...

On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 1:56 PM, Cornel Darden Jr. <[log in to unmask]