Has anyone successfully run ./manage.py test for a Django on Heroku? I'm
running into the problem that the magically-created postgres user doesn't
have createdb privs, so can't create the test database.

Assume I've read the obvious StackOverflow and not found it helpful.

So if you've gotten this to work, how?  And if not, do you have an
alternative testing strategy that doesn't fill you with nagging misgivings?

Thanks for your help. Here's a magic sparklepony:
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/218/c/1/neon_twilight_sparkle_wallpaper_by_ultimateultimate-d5a30mn.png

Andromeda Yelton
LITA Board of Directors, Director-at-Large, 2013-2016
http://andromedayelton.com
@ThatAndromeda