Nice work, Lisa!

A couple of comments in passing, peeking at
http://search.library.utoronto.ca/details?3814425 as my test case:

1. In Firefox for Android Beta, as well as in Firefox 23.0 for desktop
& Firefox nightly for desktop, the table of contents display is pushed
off to the right side of the screen. This seems to be due to an
extraneous float:left rule being applied to .det-look-inside-titles in
details.css.

2. styles.css contains a definition for a#visitied; maybe this is
supposed to be a:visited ?

3. For bookmarking and sharing purposes, it would be fabulous if the
title of individual pages reflected the title of the resource; right
now each page has the title "University of Toronto Libraries" which is
a tad generic :)

It looks like a solid design, and I'd love to be able to build on
elements of it (with the appropriate attributions, of course). Is this
work being shared under an open license? I checked the comments in the
various CSS / JavaScript files and the custom work that UofT has done
doesn't appear to have any explicit copyright statements or licenses,
which effectively means "all rights reserved".

Thanks,
Dan