Hi Eric, thank you!! :) but because you make me happy in other way :) I'm
the developer of tematres :) I'm very happy if you know or remember about
tematres :)

I know there are some project who use tematres to manage non-subjects
authorities, like institutions  [1, 3] or geographical names [2] ... but
i'm not sure if this tool if the best way to express data like adresses,
filiations, etc .... may be something in between  MARC authorities and CRM
:/

I'll do some tests with Omeka [4]

Thank you... again! :)

1: http://bdpife2.sibi.usp.br/a/tematres/vocab/index.php