Hi Everyone,

UofT Library Catalogue developer here! Thanks for the feedback so far.
We're finding this a very useful exercise ahead of the start of term
next week. The more bugs we can fix, the better!

A few specific comments:
- Having the Record Title in the browser title is a great idea. That'll
go live in the next update
- In terms of licensing, we're looking into possibly using an MIT or
Apache style license, but suffice it to say that you can absolutely take
the javascript and have at it. After the excitement of the launch dies
down a bit (does it ever?), we'll be investigating putting up the entire
project on github.
- Any Windows phone users out there? That's a rare commodity around
here, so we haven't had much chance to test the site on that platform at
all. It'd be great if someone with a Windows phone/tablet had any feedback.

Cheers,
-Bilal

--
Bilal Khalid