From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Cheryl Kohen
Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2013 2:53 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] locking app for iPads

Dear Fellow Techs,

We're looking to create a circulation policy for iPads (gen 4) in the Learning Commons, and were wondering about an app that will lock the device after a specific amount of time (3-4 hours).  The idea is if a student does, in fact, steal the device, they will be locked out of actually utilizing it.  Has anyone heard of something like this?

Many thanks!
Cheryl

--
Cheryl Kohen | Emerging Technology Librarian | Daytona State College