From: Code for Libraries [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of davesgonechina [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Saturday, August 10, 2013 9:23 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] LibGuides: I don't get it

I've not had an opportunity to use LibGuides, but I've seen a few and read
the features list on the SpringShare. All I see is a less flexible
WordPress at a higher price point. What advantages am I not seeing? If
there aren't any, is it the case that once signed up, migration to an open
source platform is just not worth it for most institutions?