This is still command-line, but Mallet is heavily used in the DH
community: http://mallet.cs.umass.edu/. I think MONK
(http://monkproject.org/) has a UI, but I'm not overly familiar with its
features.

Jenn

Jenn Riley
Head, Carolina Digital Library and Archives
http://cdla.unc.edu/
http://www.lib.unc.edu/users/jlriley

(919) 843-5910