From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Brian McBride
Sent: 2013年8月22日 11:10
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Desk Statistics Software Question

Code4Lib,

I am curious what other institutions are using for tracking desk stats? We are evaluating our current solution and wanted to see what what other solutions are available  either commercial or open source.

Thanks,

Brian

Brian McBride
Head of Application Development
J. Willard Marriott Library

O: 801.585.7613
F:  801.585.5549

**Bronze+Blue=Green** The University of Central Oklahoma is Bronze, Blue, and Green! Please print this e-mail only if absolutely necessary!

**CONFIDENTIALITY** This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information. Any unauthorized disclosure or use of this information is prohibited.