Just a quick reminder to code4lib subscribers that there are fewer than 60
early bird tickets left for the edUi 2013 conference <http://eduiconf.org>.
We don't have an early bird deadline this year, we just made a set number
of tickets available at $450. Once they're gone the price goes up to $550.

edUi is a conference for web professionals serving colleges, universities,
libraries, and museums. It focuses on user interface design/development but
touches on social media, user experience, and content strategy along the
way.

Hope you decide to join us!

-Trey

Some sessions either by librarians or of interest to the library community:

Reading, Writing, and Research in the Digital
Age<http://eduiconf.org/sessions/reading-writing-and-research-in-the-digital-age/>
Intro to Adaptive Web
Design<http://eduiconf.org/sessions/intro-to-adaptive-web-design/>
Responsive Design With
Drupal<http://eduiconf.org/sessions/responsive-design-with-drupal/>
Mobile for Dinosaurs <http://eduiconf.org/sessions/mobile-for-dinosaurs/>
This is How You Do Digital Collections in
2013<http://eduiconf.org/sessions/this-is-how-you-do-digital-collections-in-2013/>
Faster Web Development Using Bootstrap Framework
<http://eduiconf.org/sessions/stop-reinventing-the-wheel-faster-web-development-using-bootstrap-framework/>
Geo-discovery of Library Collections with Google Glass
<http://eduiconf.org/sessions/geo-discovery-of-library-collections-with-google-glass/>
Designing for Information
Objects<http://eduiconf.org/sessions/designing-for-information-objects/>
How To Optimize Your Site’s Performance for
Mobile<http://eduiconf.org/sessions/how-to-optimize-your-sites-performance-for-mobile/>