Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has been asked before to come up with a way to record usage of tables.

The ideal solution would be a web app, that we can create floor plans with where all the tables/chairs are and select the "reporting time", say 9PM at night. Go around the library and select all the seats/tables/rooms that are currently being used/occupied for statistical data.

We would be wanting to go around probably multiple times a day.

The current solution I have seen is a pen and paper task, and then someone will have to manually put the data into a spreadsheet for analysis.

Thanks!

Tom