I was looking at this May of last year. I played with some options,
including cloud-based using Google Form into a Google doc, and Gimlet, and
other commercial options. We ended up going with LibAnalytics (
http://www.springshare.com/libanalytics/) which was dirt-cheap and easy for
everyone to use (bonus if you're using LibGuides because the back-end is
very familiar). If you're curious, this is the process I went through
looking at the cloud-based Google solution:

First there's this:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHFFdUZHRjRsejVuNnd6ZGJ4dHc4N3c6MQ

That dumps data into this:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aj2cdNzRD0UkdHFFdUZHRjRsejVuNnd6ZGJ4dHc4N3c

And then I throw it onto a webpage and get this:
http://devweb.stmartin.edu/library/desktracker-gform-test.html

FYI we had some proponents of Gimlet but it wasn't customizable enough for
my tastes.