Shameless (and quite late) plug: I wrote up a
page<http://phette.net/projects/reference-statistics-software>that
covers several popular reference statistics options. Most have already
been mentioned above.

We used to use a Library Statistics
app<https://repository.unm.edu/handle/1928/7566>from U New Mexico but
I honestly wouldn't recommend it, it's super
outdated. It relies on register_globals being on in PHP. Need I say more?

We use Ref Analytics from SpringShare currently.

Best,
Eric Phetteplace
Emerging Technologies Librarian
Chesapeake College