Correction: this meeting will take place on October 11th at 2pm. Apologies for any confusion!

From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Northeast Archivematica Users Group Meeting - 10/2
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 13:53:16 -0400

The Northeast Archivematica Users Group will meet at MoMA (25 West 53rd Street, New York, NY 10019), on October 2 at 2PM.
We'll be discussing MoMA's work with ingesting multimedia objects into Archivematica and the Rockefeller Archive Center's work on AT/Archivematica data integration. We'll set the rest of the agenda at the beginning of the meeting so please come prepared to talk about what you're working on. There will also be a tour of the objects and paintings conservation lab (but unfortunately not the Media Conservation lab, which is in Long Island City). Meet at the "Film entrance." This is east of the main visitor entrance, with the curvy glass façade. From here we can breeze through the Applied Design exhibition, play some video games, and make our way up to the conference room.
The meeting room does have limited space, so please email Sibyl Schaefer (sschaefer at rockarch dot org) if you will be attending.