From: CNI-ANNOUNCE -- News from the Coalition [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, August 08, 2013 12:16 PM
To: CNI-ANNOUNCE -- News from the Coalition
Subject: [CNI-ANNOUNCE] 2014 National Agenda for Digital Stewardship

The National Digital Stewardship Alliance has recently released its
2014 National Agenda for Digital Stewardship, which can be found at

http://www.digitalpreservation.gov/ndsa/nationalagenda/index.html

This is a very valuable concise survey and agenda for high priority areas of digital stewardship; it's also important because it reflects the wide consultation and breadth that characterizes the important leadership and coordinating work of the Alliance.

I apologize to the many CNI-announce readers who have doubtless already seen announcements of this report (or indeed contributed to its development) but I  think it's significant enough that I wanted to be sure that the entire CNI community was aware of it; those who do not follow digital stewardship developments in detail will, I believe, find the report to be a quite helpful snapshot.

I am hopeful that we will be able to have a session at the upcoming December CNI meeting to discuss this report and to further contribute to the ongoing NDSA agenda-setting efforts.

Clifford Lynch
Director, CNI

To unsubscribe, E-mail to: <[log in to unmask]> To switch to the DIGEST mode, E-mail to <[log in to unmask]> To switch to the INDEX mode, E-mail to <[log in to unmask]> To postpone your subscription, E-mail to <[log in to unmask]> To resume mail list message delivery from postpone mode, E-mail to <[log in to unmask]> Send administrative queries to  <[log in to unmask]>