From: Grotke, Abigail
Sent: Tuesday, August 06, 2013 4:57 PM
To: 'The NDSA Content working group list'
Cc: Bailey, Jefferson; Taylor, Nicholas A.
Subject: Web Archiving Survey meeting - Wed. Aug 21, 3pm ET

Thanks to those who responded. We had two "best" times but the other conflicted with another NDSA call that some of us are also on, so we'll go with the 3pm ET Wednesday Aug 21 date for the discussion about the 2013 Web Archiving Survey.

More details will be sent closer to the date, but here's the call-in information:

Call-in toll-free number:  866-469-3239
Participant access code:  21408589

Thanks!

Abbie

Abbie Grotke | Web Archiving Team Lead | Office of Strategic Initiatives
National Digital Information Infrastructure and Preservation Program | Library of Congress
http://www.loc.gov/webarchiving/ | http://www.digitalpreservation.gov<http://www.digitalpreservation.gov/>
202-707-2833 | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | @agrotke