Ditto. Assuming we treat "fixity" broadly to include bit-level curation
parameters.  Also interested in integrating this into the "levels" work and
seeing what we can do in terms of validation of our recommendations.

That said -- will probably need to put analyzing the 2nd round of the
preservation storage survey at the top of my queue...

best,

Micah

Micah Altman, Ph.D. <http://micahaltman.com>           Twitter: @drmaltman

Director of Research -- MIT Libraries; Head/Scientist, Program on
Information Science
Non-Resident Senior Fellow, Brookings Institution
"Entia non sunt multiplicanda sine necessitate" - Doctor Invincibilis
(Corollary, "Ad indicia spectate.")